Welcome to LampoonTheSystem.com!
|Welcome to LampoonTheSystem.com!|
|Terms And Conditions|
Rules and Regulations
The content on the Site is intended for those of eighteen (18) years of age or older.
All images, videos, text, and other content made available at or through the Site is owned by LampoonTheSystem.com (unless otherwise stated).
You may view the Content made available at the Site. You may not modify it without our express prior written permission.
Cartoons and other images (the “Image”) appearing at the Site may be purchased for your one-time use in a print or online production by contacting us first.
Further use will require our permission and additional payment.
You must also print the credit line in your reproduction of the Image.
Defamatory or libelous use of the images is prohibited.
We are not liable for any loss, damage, or claims resulting from the purchase or use of the Image.
All visitor submissions must not:
- Break the law, be abuseful, or defamatory;
- Infringe on any patent, trademark, or copyright;
- Display unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, “spam”;
- Submit to the Site or other visitors of the Site software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Submit information, material, or pictures of any person who has not consented to the submission or is not older than eighteen (18) years old.
LampoonTheSystem reserves the right to block or remove submitted content, with or without notice, to the Site at anytime.
LampoonTheSystem reserves the right to limit or terminate your access, with or without notice, to the Site at anytime.
USE OF MATERIALS SUPPLIED BY YOU
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through the use of LampoonTheSystem.com, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such communication in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.